Vogtle Nuclear Power Station
Contract – One Year Assignment
We are currently accepting resumes for a one year assignment supporting Vogtle Nuclear Power Station in Waynesboro, GA. Candidates must have the following:
- Bachelor’ s degree in engineering, construction management or related fields is strongly preferred.
- PMP Certification is desired. Opportunities to obtain PMP certification are available.
- 3 years of previous project management experience with Engineering, Procurement and Construction oversight required.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Prime Contract administration knowledge
- Working knowledge of Primavera scheduling software.
- Knowledge of scope development, cash flow and risk management practices.
- Knowledge of Change Management practices.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Strong inter-personal skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem solving skills.
- Strategic planning skills with a schedule and budget emphasis.
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as building and leading multiple-discipline/ multi-function teams.
- Ability to motivate teams and coach individuals.
- Ability to concisely report to Senior and Executive leadership.
Other Job Postings
The successful candidate will be responsible for assuring the documentation and performance of construction work activities, engineering analyses, and required testing provide objective evidence to meet the design commitment and acceptance criteria for inspections, tests, and analyses related to requirements listed in the Vogtle 3&4 UFSAR. This position requires technical expertise, nuclear regulatory acumen, and project management skills.
We are seeking Sr. Reactor Operators & Operators with backgrounds in Work Mgmt, Training, Planning, Procedure Writing and Corrective Action Programs to support long and short term contract assignments nationwide.
We currently have exciting long and short term opportunties for both BWR & PWR Senior Reactor Operator and Operations Instructors
If you are interested in employment opportunities at Hyperspring but your skills aren’t a match with any current vacancies, we are still interested in you! Please click the link below to submit your resume for future consideration. Out internal database of resumes is often the first resource used to fill all new job openings. If there is a match in the future, a recruiter will contact you to discuss your skills and experience.
1101 McMurtrie, Ste C1,
Huntsville, AL 35806 USA